The SanDisk 256GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive adds lots of storage without the bulk, and you can get one for $25.99 shipped, today only, originally $36.21. This high speed flash drive is small enough to allow users to plug and leave it in, making it a breeze to add high-speed storage to any device, with write speeds up to 15x faster than a standard USB 2.0 drives. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- A compact, plug-and-stay, high-speed USB 3.1 flash drive that’s ideal for adding more storage to laptops, game consoles, in-car audio and more
- Simple, fast way to add up to 256GB of storage to your device [1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes - Actual user storage less]
- Read speeds up to 130MB/s(1) [(1) Write to drive up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device; 1MB=1,000,000 bytes]
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds(2) [(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device; Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors]
Plus, it includes SanDisk SecureAccess software for password protection and 128-bit AES encryption software making it easy to password-protect critical files. Simply drag and drop files into the vault, and they’ll be encrypted to keep the private files private. With this flash drive, you can move a full-length movie in under 30 seconds.