Limited to 99-units each, Caviar’s all-new iPhone 12 Pro / Pro Max Mortal Kombat edition comes in three different variants: Scorpion, Shang Tsung, and Shao Khan. The company is known for their luxurious, and sometimes outlandish, handset makeovers, so these designs aren’t too much out of the ordinary, except for its price tag, which starts at a whopping $6,140 USD. Starting off with Scorpion, this handset has a case made from titanium with a rugged PVD coating, which is commonly used to cover luxury Swiss watches. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The Shao Khan model is the most expensive of the three, starting at $6,910 USD, with a titanium throne put on a black base made of resistant composite material. The weapon is covered with a durable premium material – titanium, heated to super-temperatures – that has been processed in a way to give it a golden color. The hammer consists of letters that form the phrase “I WIN”. Lastly, the Shang Tsung model starts at $6,600 USD and boasts a special phosphorescent coating that is activated in dark rooms. Its case combines titanium with a black ultra-durable PVD coating, paired to a three-dimensional image of a skull and two snakes.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the Mortal Kombat Franchise
- Sub-Zero is featured in his Bloody Frozen Over skin as seen in Mortal Kombat 11
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing
- Comes with 2 orange bloody Axes, frozen spine accessory and base
- Figure is showcased in Mortal Kombat themed window box packaging