SK Hynix’s Gold S31 1TB SATA Internal SSD turbocharges your computer and can even be used for crypto mining (CHIA coin), all for $89.25 shipped after clipping the on-page 15% off coupon, today only, originally $159.99. It offers sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s, powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller as well as DRAM for extreme reliability. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
All of its main components in Gold S31, from the NAND Flash and built-in controller to DRAM and firmware, were designed and produced by SK hynix. These in-house components are built for robust performance and reliability on the SATA III interface.
SK hynix has been supplying global PC OEMs with high-quality, competitive SSDs since 2013, leveraging its proven quality and reliability as the world’s leading memory provider. The launch of Gold S31 with Amazon US will be a meaningful opportunity to expand the experience of SK hynix’s SSDs to consumers,” said Kook Won, Head of Global Sales & Marketing Strategy of SK hynix.