Photo credit: Lazzarini Design Studio
Lazzarini Design Studio is no stranger to watercraft, but their most recent project just might be the craziest yet. Called Avanguardia, this 450-foot swan-shaped superyacht starts at a staggering $500-million and spans five separate decks. It can easily accommodate up to sixty people, but the standout feature is its control tower, which looks like a swan’s head and is used to maneuver the vessel. For shore excursions, this head can be separated to be used as a 50-foot cruiser. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The control tower sports a flexible “neck” to help navigate the vessel through tight spots. For half a billion you would expect many other luxuries, and Avanguardia most certainly delivers. There’s a helicopter up top, dual jet capsules, and yes, a garage of supercars that sit in the middle of the ship. It’s powered by twin electric side engines, paired with a central MTU Rolls-Royce engine, that combine to push the ship to a maximum speed of 18 knots.
- Build and play or display this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model; The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure
- This set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures
- Rooms including a captain's cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories; The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for pirate and LEGO enthusiasts; It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep; It's sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk piece