Traditional LCD displays require a backlight to keep images bright and crisp, but TCL’s NXTPAPER combines Full-HD definition with a paper-like visual experience in full color with no flicker or harmful blue light. In other words, this technology uses a reflective screen to repurpose natural light, making it the world’s first “zero eye strain” display. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
Despite not having a backlight, TCL NXTPAPER boasts 25% higher contrast for better viewing and when compared to a standard LCD panel. It’s also 36% thinner and 65% more power efficient than a typical LCD. NXTPAPER was designed specially for larger format devices, like tablets, and is ideal for learning / reading, but great for smooth video playback.
- Faster and More responsive: Equipped with the powerful and energy-saving Quad-core processor 1.3GHz and 2 GB RAM, your MatrixPad S7 tablet enables quick app launches, smooth videos and great overall performance. It's 50% faster than the 2019 edition.
- Native Android OS: The GMS Certified MatrixPad S7 runs the latest Android operating system, Android Pie, with basic Google apps already on and without bloatware. Get rid of unexpected ads and download apps from Google Play, such as SKYGO, NetFlix, YouTube and more.
- Rich and Colorful Display: MatrixPad S7 features a 1024 x 600 IPS display and a bright, vivid picture. Enjoy movies and games in a crisp, clear HD resolution, with less glare and more brightness. Read comfortably at night with Eye Health, an extra feature that automatically adjusts and optimizes the backlight for a more comfortable nighttime reading experience.
- Portable and long lasting fun: The solid 2900mAh battery enables up to 8 hours' mixed use of reading, watching TV shows, surfing the web, playing light games, etc. At just over a pound, take it anywhere with you watching videos, reading, video calling, or taking photos., it's more portable than ever.
- Large enough for entertainment：The tablet offers 32 GB of onboard memory and includes a microSD card slot (microSD card sold separately) that allows you to add up to an additional 512 GB of memory, making it easy to store eBooks, songs, videos, photos, music, and other files.
TCL continues to build upon our deep experience in display technology as well as its vertically integrated consumer electronics ecosystem to develop innovative technologies like NXTPAPER to offer something more to our customers. This, combined with our first TCL-branded 10 Series tablets, shows how our company continues to provide innovative tablets that meet modern-day demands at a variety of price points,” said Jefferson Li, General Manager of the TCL Tablet Product Line.