Unlike other gaming mice, the Razer Naga Pro boasts three swappable side plates that make adapting to different game genres a breeze. Its modular design now features three magnetic side plates with two, six, or twelve programmable button layouts. Each one of these side plates is specially designed to complement specific game genres, like the 12-button plate for MMO/RTS titles, the 6-button plate for Battle Royale/MOBA, and the 2-button plate for FPS games. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on review, and additional information.
The side plates enable gamers to access to an unmatched total of up to 20 programmable buttons, and with Razer Hypershift, each button can also be layered with a secondary function for maximum control and customization. You can store up to five on-board memory profiles – even without the Razer Synapse software. Other features include a Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor, Razer Optical Mouse Switches that harness the speed of light instead of using physical contacts , and three modes of connnection (HyperSpeed Wireless / Bluetooth / Speedflex wired).
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Full Modular Customizability: 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 6 and 12-button configurations
We are all gamers, but we play in many different ways. Customization has always been a key component of inclusivity by enabling more gamers to play together. The Naga Pro embodies this ideal and gives everyone the control to play their own way, unrestrained by a cord,” says Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.