At first glance, this actor may actually be able to convince people on social media that it’s actually Tom Cruise, but upon closer inspection, you’ll realize it’s just a very realistic deepfake. The voice acting is almost near perfect, although some parts aren’t properly synced. Where artificial intelligence really shines is the face tracking and lighting, which appear to be immaculate, except for some parts when a pair of sunglasses are removed. Read more for a video compilation.
Just how popular is this person on TikTok? Well, “deeptomcruise” has gained 236,000 followers in a matter of days, even though TikTok states that users may not impersonate any person, entity, or falsely state your affiliation, including giving the impression that any “content you upload, post transmit, distribute or other wise make available emanates from the services.”
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and up to 10-hours battery life.
Just because you feel you can personally tell the difference between synthetic & authentic media, it doesn’t mean we’re good to go. It matters what the general public believes,” said Rachel Tobac, the CEO of SocialProof Security.