Triton is known for their deep-seas exploration submersibles, including the DSV Limiting Factor, which is a deep-sea elevator capable of going to the bottom of the Mariana Trench several times a week for extended visits. Now, they’ve unveiled DeepView, a small submarine that can safely transport 24 passengers, a pilot, and co-pilot, up to 328 feet in an air-conditioned setup that provides breathtaking views of underwater life. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Passengers will be able to peer through crystal clear 5.5-inch thick acrylic windows, while the submersible itself is propelled by a lead-acid battery that stores 140 kWh of energy, good for a full 14-hour underwater journey. It has a top speed of 3.5 mph and when you reach dark depths, 20,000 LEDs can be turned on to illuminate your surroundings.
- Young builders will learn about the basics of gears, force and movement as they construct and play with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane building set, featuring an array of realistic functions!
- This fun toy crane has rugged crawler tracks, working outriggers, an extendable boom, a hoist with extensive cabling and safety lock, a 180°-rotating superstructure and a classic yellow and black color scheme
- Kids get twice the build and play fun as they discover the building blocks of 2 real-life mechanical machines with this 920-piece 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane that rebuilds into Compact Tower Crane
- This LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane 42097 construction set for ages 10+ is ideal for beginners and builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system, and it can be combined with other original LEGO sets.
- The Compact Crawler Crane offers a rewarding building experience, measuring in at over 20 inches (51 cm) high, 19 inches (49 cm) long and 15 inches (40 cm) wide—with boom and legs extended