Power banks are good for when you need emergency charge, but let’s face it, many are too bulky to carry around in the same pocket as a smartphone. Vivo’s iQOO has a super fast 120W charging solution that can fully charge a 4,000 mAh battery in just 15 minutes. Read more for a video and additional information.
For comparison, the Samsung Galaxy S20 takes over an hour to power up a battery of the same size with its 25W charger. Since most smartphone batteries can’t withstand a voltage higher than 5V, iQOO says has to raise the voltage to 20V (with amps set at 12A). To cut down the voltage, it then diverts the power through a pair of “charge pumps” that automatically lower it to 10V. All of that power isn’t pumped into a single battery, but rather two 2,000 mAh batteries, each taking 5V.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size