Vivo recently launched a new flagship smartphone, iQOO 3 5G, and to prove that it’s no slouch both inside as well as outside, they put it up to the test in a most unusual way. Featuring a 6.44-inch display with a 180 Hz refresh rate, a Snapdragon 865 processor, 55 watt fast charging support, and of course 5G connectivity. Read more to see how the device fared being used as a brake pad.
Simply put, it was tested on a BMW 530Li. To start, they kept the normal pads as a baseline, and once completed, swapped them out for two iQOO 3 5Gs smartphones. As you can see in the video above, the iQOO 3 5G managed to stop the BMW 530Li, but were severely damaged physically in the process.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless.Com. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless.Com. Devices > activate or switch devices > activate. Alternatively, call/visit a Verizon store.
- Triple camera system (12MP, 5MP, 16MP). never miss a moment with a Fast-focusing camera, add a beautiful blur effect to portraits, and enhance your photos using advanced Imaging software.
- Ultra-wide action video camera. Record thrilling videos in any light, fitting 4X more of the scene in your frame. Plus, enjoy the convenience of holding your phone vertically while filming in landscape format.
- 6.3" Cinemavision (21: 9) display. Enjoy a cinematic experience on an ultra-wide full HD+ display Designed for one-handed use.Bluetooth 5.0 EDR + BLE