The WD_Black 500GB SN750 is a budget-priced NVMe internal gaming SSD that doesn’t lack in performance, and you can get one for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. Its ultra transfer speeds provide users with near-instant access to their games and files, allowing them to get back into game action more quickly, while also boosting the system’s overall responsiveness. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
- Non-heatsink model available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB
- Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
To support these incredibly fast read and write data speeds, traditional NVMe SSDs are designed to throttle performance in order to keep the drive’s operating temperature within acceptable parameters. However, the WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD offers an option for a sleek EKWB-designed heatsink that dissipates heat from the drive during intense operation, allowing the SSD to run for longer periods of sustained read and write performance.
- 【Designed for Desktop PC】- Specially designed for desktop computers, this M.2 SSD heatsink compatible with M.2 2280 SSD, perfectly fit for Samsung 850 EVO, 860 EVO, 960 EVO, 970 EVO, 950 PRO, 960 PRO, 970 PRO, etc.
- 【Double-sided cooling】- Aluminum alloy-Groove design, greatly increase the heat dissipation area, with 10°C - 30°C cooling effect (Varies depending on the environments), cool your M.2 SSD to a safe temp to avoid overheating and throttling, improving the performance of your computer.
- 【Easy to Install and Operate】 - With double-sided clip design, 6 adjustable height screws, suitable for M.2 SSD of various heights, stable installation, better protection of your M.2 SSD.
- 【Unique Nano Thermal Pad】- Advancing Gene thermal pad is made from Nano Silicon Grease Material, with good thermal conductivity ability. Soft enough and good ductility, compatible with uneven surfaces of the M.2 SSD. Low viscosity, with no damage to the SSD warranty label.
- 【Fine Workmanship】- Main body material: Aluminum alloy, silver plating (Helps eliminate static electricity), anodic oxidation surface treatment. Dimensions: 3 x 0.95 x 0.4in., net weight: 1oz., minimum installation height requirement: 12mm.
VR, immersive features and larger game file sizes mean longer load times for levels, maps and other in-game actions. All of these require faster storage and higher capacity. More intense, longer game play also requires well-managed thermal performance, particularly for high-performance NVMe SSDs. The new WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD delivers unrivaled performance with an architecture designed for gaming, built-in passive cooling and gaming-mode features with heatsink options to be incorporated. We have pushed the boundaries of storage to give hardcore gamers the competitive edge they desire,” said Eyal Bek, vice president marketing, data center and client computing, Western Digital.