Jumpstarting a car sounds like a straightforward task, right? Well, something as simple as crossing the red (positive) and black (negative) cables can cause disaster. These two unfortunate drivers were at the right place and time, but in the wrong situation. Let’s just say that this is definitely something you normally only see as a special effect in movies. Continue reading to see the aftermath of a simple mistake – plus five interesting car facts.
5 Interesting car facts:
- The first car radio was invented in 1929. What people listened to on long trips before this is beyond me.
- The first cars didn’t have steering wheels. Drivers had to steer with a lever! So basically, it was just like a games console…but real.
- The city with the most Rolls Royce’s per capita is Hong Kong. The royals must be cutting costs or something.
- On average a human being spends two weeks of their entire lives waiting for traffic lights to change…feels like more sometimes though.
- The automobile is the most recycled consumer product in the world today! So where are all our milk cartons disappearing to?