ADATA’s XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB 3D NAND NVMe Solid State Drive could be the best value for the money, and you can get one for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. Powered by the latest 3D NAND technology and PCIe NVMe interface, this drive is capable of reaching sequential read/write up to 3500/3000 MB/s, 625% faster than a standard SATA SSD. This makes it perfect for gaming, high-resolution video editing, 3D modeling, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and other intensive data applications. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
- Sequential read/write speed up to 3500/3000 MB/s, *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Ideal for intense 3D animation, rendering, video and photo editing, and other intense applications
- 5 year *Pie M. 2 2280 is not compatible with SATA M. 2 2280, Please check your system spec before purchasing
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M.2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
For those who aren’t technical minded, once this drive is installed in a compatible system, you’ll experience an exceptional speed boost for your overall system, thus improving responsiveness and decreasing program / game load times. Since the XPG SX8200 Pro uses M.2 form factor and is 22mmx80mm long, you’ll need to make sure that your motherboard supports M key, or PCIe 3.0.