Photo credit: Maxime Lefebvre
Manufactured between 1975 – 1989, the original Yamaha XT 500 is a twin-valve single-cylinder enduro-adventure motorcycle fitted with 21-inch front wheel and the 18-inch rear with enduro-style tires that are perfect for both on- and off-road use. Industrial designer Maxime Lefebvre has unveiled a water-powered version that uses a “closed-loop” water pump to continuously cycle water for power. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Put simply, the engine only requires water to get going, but requires a pump to be effective. For comparison, the original XT range debuted in 1976 with the XT500 four-stroke single. Later, other models were released, including XT125 to the latest XT660. Both of these lines represented the typical Yamaha model development consistency that offer model refinements over a long period of time.
- Build a Harley-Davidson Fat Boy display model that captures the lines and engineering of the original with its teardrop fuel tank, an inbuilt speedometer, and dual exhaust pipes!
- Authentically designed with a Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, and a sturdy display stand, this is an iconic display for home or office
- Harley Davidson fans will appreciate the model's incredible level of detailing all the way down to the solid disc Lakester wheels and red-and-black paint color scheme
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy is perfect for Harley Davidson and motorcycle fans ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long