When you buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and LG Velvet for use on South Korea’s LG U+ carrier, you’ll be able to pick up the Nreal Light augmented reality smart glasses for $295, which normally costs from $586 alone. This device can be tethered to either device and worn just like sunglasses. Featuring a 52° Field of View and a brilliant display, which simulates the experience of watching your favorite shows or playing games on a 100-inch Micro OLED screen. Read more for a video and additional information.
How does it work? It’s capable of transforming 2D apps onto a user-defined 3D interface using Nebula, a system that can arrange dozens of screens within their field of view, similar to what you’ve seen in Minority Report. The package comes with a corrective lens frame, four magnetically attachable nose pads in various sizes, and a VR Cover, which aims to make the experience more immersive.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds or Galaxy buds a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G
- All-in-one VR: Simply set up the device with your Oculus mobile app and Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, right out of the box
- Insight tracking: Oculus Insight tracking system instantly reflects your movements in VR without the need for any external accessories
- Touch controllers: Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands, their gestures and interactions, so every game is real enough to reach out and touch
- Beyond room-scale: Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting, in spaces big or small
- Oculus Quest requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world.