What sets the ZTE Axon 40 Ultra apart from other flagship smartphones is that there is absolutely not hole punch or notch in the front display. This true “full-screen” display was made possible with a hidden under-display 16-megapixel selfie camera.
It features a Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, up to 16GB of RAM, 1TB of internal storage, a triple rear camera system (64MP Main + 64MP Ultra-Wide + 64MP Telephoto), and a 5,000mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging. It’s available worldwide on June 21st, priced from $800 USD. Speaking of cameras, here’s how to find a hidden camera in your Airbnb.
- 8K SUPER STEADY VIDEO: Shoot videos that rival how epic your life is with stunning 8K recording, the highest recording resolution available on a smartphone; Video captured is effortlessly smooth, thanks to Auto Focus Video Stabilization on Galaxy S22
- NIGHTOGRAPHY plus PORTAIT MODE: Capture the night with crystal clear, bright pics and videos, no matter the lighting with Night Mode; Portrait Mode auto-detects and adjusts to what you want front and center, making all your photos worthy of a frame
- 50MP PHOTO RESOLUTION plus BRIGHT DISPLAY: From elaborate landscapes to intricate creations, capture vivid detail with 50MP resolution; Your favorite content will look even more epic on our brightest display ever with Vision Booster
- ADAPTIVE COLOR CONTRAST: Streaming on the go, working from your patio or binge-watching late into the night. The Galaxy S22 adaptive screen automatically optimizes color and brightness, outdoors and indoors
- LONG LASTING BATTERY plus FAST CHARGING: Power every scroll, click, tap and stream all day long with an intelligent battery that works with you, not against you; Dive back into action at a moment’s notice with 25W Super-Fast Charging
In terms of outlook, ZTE Axon 40 Ultra features a sleek and aesthetic integrated design, manifesting the spirit of elegance. It is designed with a 71-degree super-curved waterfall surface design, alongside a 3.9mm super-deep bending degree, which makes the device more comfortable to hold,” said the company.