Zynga released FarmVille, an agriculture-simulation social network game, in 2009. This game had players overseeing farmland management, like plowing land, planting, growing crops, harvesting them and raising livestock. After an 11-year-plus run, this game is coming to an end, mainly due to Adobe stopping distribution as well as updates to Flash Player for all web browsers. This meant that Facebook is discontinuing support for all Flash games on the platform completely after December 31st, 2020. Read more for a video showing how the game has evolved over the past decade.
FarmVille players can only make in-app purchases until November 17, at which point the payment system will be deactivated, while the game itself will remain playable until December 31, 2020. Zynga encourages players to spend the rest of their Farm Cash before December. On a related note, did you know that the game was previously available as a mobile app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad? That’s right, but only for a brief period in 2010.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics (Base: 1380MHz, Boost: 1515MHz, TDP: 50W)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor (up to 4.0 GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction