Lucid Motors has just set a new world record with their upcoming luxury EV. The 2021 Lucid Air was independently verified to achieve 517 miles on a single charge and was secured with FEV North America, Inc. in Auburn Hills, Michigan, who applyied the EPA’s Multicycle Test Procedure (SAE J1634 Oct 2012 Standard) with the standard adjustment factor. This makes it the current longest range electric vehicle to date. Read more for a video and additional information.
This feat was made possible with Lucid Motors’ proprietary technology, along with careful engineering of every aspect of the Air’s performance and efficiency. Their in-house developed industry-leading drivetrain consists of miniaturized motors, transmission and inverter, mated with an ultra-high, 900+ volt architecture to achieve unmatched compactness as well as efficiency. Customers will finally receive their vehicles early next year.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy
I believe that our 900-volt architecture, our race proven battery packs, miniaturized motors and power electronics, integrated transmission systems, aerodynamics, chassis and thermal systems, software, and overall system efficiency has now reached a stage where it collectively sets a new standard and delivers a host of ‘world’s firsts.’,” said Peter Rawlinson, CEO and CTO of Lucid Motors.