Called “The Oaks,” this $22-million estate is located on Lake Thonotosassa and is one of the largest homes in the county. Featuring 600 trees, 8 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, 14 half-baths, a stable / barn, grazing pasture, two-story boat dock with boat lift, 20 car showroom garage, two-story guest house, pool house, walking trail, an 11,000-square-foot workshop, and coolest of all, a private race track. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The race track was originally built for go karts, as the front straight is just 150 feet long, but the new owner can do as they please with it, including adding an expansion. Other amenities include a home gym, bowling alley and a massive pool out back.
- Compact kids dune buggy with powerful 350-watt electric motor
- Reaches speeds of up to 9 mph; 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires
- Durable tubular steel frame; padded bucket seat with seatbelt
- Hand throttle and brake controls; requires no fuel to run
- Supports up to 120 pounds driver weight; for ages 8 and older. Battery life Up to 40 mins
The Oaks is an architectural masterpiece of epic proportions, and achieves the rare ability for a home of this size to feel warm, intimate, and inviting,” said Mary Pond, listing agent for the Pond Gunning team at Smith & Associates Real Estate.