During the 1920s, Paris was the capital of the arts, a time period known as les années folles (the crazy years), with writers Ernest Hemingway, W.B. Yeats, and Ezra Pound moving to the city of lights. It was also the home and studio of Pablo Picasso, Hans Arp, Max Ernst, Amedeo Modigliani, Marcel Duchamp, Maurice Utrillo, Alexander Calder, Kees Van Dongen, and Alberto Giacometti. For those who’ve wondered what daily life was like, AI-powered neural networks has upscaled and colorized a short film from this time period for your enjoyment. Read more for the video and additional information.
The short film you see above is basically a restored edit of Burton Holmes’ travelogue – Seeing Paris – preserved by the Prelinger Archive. In it, you see Roaring Twenties actress and femme fatale Pola Negri at a tree house restaurant bar, the Robinson Pavillon Lafontaine. The AI restoration process included using DeNoise for artifact removal, Dain app to increase motion interpolation to 60FPS, and colorization by Deoldify. A soundtrack was added for extra ambience and to give viewers a better feel for what’s going on in the background.
- This LEGO Paris toy model captures the Paris skyline and incorporates a number of Iconic French architecture attractions making it the perfect architecture building kit for children and adults alike
- This collectible toy city model includes a number of historic Paris skyline monuments including an Eiffel Tower model, an Arc de Triomphe model, the Louvre, Grand Palais, Champs-Elysées, and much more for fun kid and adult building.
- Architecture building kit lovers will adore this Paris skyline model, With over 600 pieces, this collectible toy transforms into a picturesque toy city that looks perfect on display as a centerpiece
- The LEGO Paris Skyline Building Kit captures the essence of French architecture and is a wonderful collectible toy for adults and children ages 12+, This immersive city model is the perfect addition to any gift list thanks to its detail and creativity
- This Paris skyline model measures over 8 inches (22cm) high, 11 inches (28cm) wide and 4 inches (11cm) deep, comprising 649 individual pieces that ensure an exciting teen and adult building experience full of culture, history and architectural art
- Designed for Lego 21044,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Architecture Paris Skyline Collection 21044 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.