A Ferrari F40 once owned by Saddam Hussein’s son, Uday Hussein, may has been located. How so? Well, YouTube user “Ratarossa” was offering monetary rewards for leads to the supercar, but despite its condition, the rare vehicle still commands a hefty premium. The photos he did have showed the supercar covered in sand, and that was enough for some viewers to pinpoint its location to Erbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan. Read more for a video and additional information.
Chris Smith of Gas Monkey Garage flew to Iraq in 2016 to check out this same car, but the deal fell through due to logistical nightmares as well as the cost of replacing the expensive damaged factory parts. For those interested, it’s still in Erbil safely in a garage with a mere 2,300 miles on the odometer. Unfortunately, the broken parts still haven’t been replaced, and it will set you back a hefty $1,150,000.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building