Acer officially launched Enduro, its new line of rugged laptops designed for the battlefield or just the workplace. Whether if you’re a soldier, first responder or an industrial manufacturing worker, the Acer Enduro N7 and the thin-and-light yet durable Enduro N3 should handle the job. The Enduro N3 (above) was specially engineered to be resistant to drops and water, achieving both MIL-STD 810G as well as IP53 certifications. It weighs in at just 4.37-pounds, and features reinforced corners for drops, Corning Gorilla Glass to protect the display and a unique water-repelling Aquafan. Read m ore for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other features on the Enduro N3 include a Discrete Trusted Platform Module, AEMS, password-protected HDDs, a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 32GB of DDR4 RAM, optional NVIDIA GeForce MX230 discrete graphics, and a 1TB PCle Gen3 NVMe SSD. As for the Enduro N7, the main difference is that this laptop has dual batteries: one hot-swappable battery with a long 10-hour life and another built-in bridge battery. The Enduro N7 comes equipped with a quad-core 8th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
With an increasingly modern workforce, more and more mobile devices are being deployed in the field where they are subject to harsher handling. Enduro, our new line of rugged notebooks and tablets, was created to provide our customers with the durability and performance that gets the job done,” said Andrew Chuang, General Manager, Rugged Computing, Acer Inc.