Here’s a first look at the LamborghiniSCV12, SCV12, a limited-edition, track-only supercar that comes equipped with the automaker’s most powerful V12 engine yet. There’s not much information revealed about the V12, but we do know that it’s paired with a sequential six-speed transmission that sends power to the rear axle, generating over 830 horsepower. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Its chassis is made from carbon fiber to keep things light as well as boost the vehicle’s power-to-weight ratio. The SCV12 rides on a set of 19- and 20-inch front / rear magnesium wheels wrapped in Pirelli racing slicks. On the exterior, you’ll find wild aerodynamic bits developed in conjunction with the company’s Squadra Corse Motorsport team. Featuring a double air intake hood, ram-air intake hood scoop, a front splitter, lateral flicks, vertical fins and a massive carbon-fiber rear wing. Combine all of these elements, and the vehicle has more downforce than a GT3 race car.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building