Here’s a first look at the LamborghiniSCV12, SCV12, a limited-edition, track-only supercar that comes equipped with the automaker’s most powerful V12 engine yet. There’s not much information revealed about the V12, but we do know that it’s paired with a sequential six-speed transmission that sends power to the rear axle, generating over 830 horsepower. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Its chassis is made from carbon fiber to keep things light as well as boost the vehicle’s power-to-weight ratio. The SCV12 rides on a set of 19- and 20-inch front / rear magnesium wheels wrapped in Pirelli racing slicks. On the exterior, you’ll find wild aerodynamic bits developed in conjunction with the company’s Squadra Corse Motorsport team. Featuring a double air intake hood, ram-air intake hood scoop, a front splitter, lateral flicks, vertical fins and a massive carbon-fiber rear wing. Combine all of these elements, and the vehicle has more downforce than a GT3 race car.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building