Acer first unveiled their slightly more affordable version of its Predator Thronos gaming chair at IFA 2019, and compared to its predecessor, the $14,000 price tag is quite reasonable to say the least. The chair itself can be adjusted to 130° inside its cabin and can support three monitors, complete with a desk with a keyboard / mouse tray. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on look.
Other features include a massage function, so gamers can relax after marathon gaming sessions. Offering support for up to three displays, the monitor arm can be manually raised and lowered with a handle conveniently located right below the middle monitor stand. Plus, a camera can be positioned right above the middle monitor, enabling you to easily live stream the action to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch or Mixer.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
Following the great reception of the Predator Thronos, we’ve created the Predator Thronos Air, allowing more gamers to upgrade their gaming environment for a fully immersive experience,” said Jerry Kao, Co-COO, Acer.