Activision has just revealed Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. This is the first original Crash Bandicoot installment in over 10 years, and it’s most certainly worth the wait. Featuring a fresh new art style for that maintains the zany spirit of the franchise while also breathing new life into it. Read more for the first trailer, additional pictures and information.
Set for release on October 2, the game continues the story after Neo Cortex, Dr. N. Tropy and Uka Uka were last stranded on a distant planet. Players will unlock four Quantum Masks that will give them the ability to bend the rules of reality and gain advanced ways to overcome dangerous obstacles.
- Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot, is back and he's enhanced, entranced & ready-to-dance! now you can experience crash bandicoot like never before in fully-remastered HD graphical glory
- All the gameplay remains the same as before, however it packs a punch with the HD graphics and quirky additions. Crash the crates and collect every Gem you can in Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortext Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Relive all your favourite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!
- 3 Full Games, 100+ Levels & 2 Playable Characters
- Experience N. Tense Platforming, Epic Challenges & Adventures
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time stands on the shoulders of the core precision gameplay we all fell in love with in the ‘90s. This epic new adventure spans space and time, introducing new ways to platform that both long-time fans and new players alike will enjoy mastering. Get ready to fall in love with the mutant marsupials all over again!,” said Paul Yan, Co-Studio Head at Toys for Bob.