AfterShokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Sport Headphones are great for the gym or any outdoor activity, and you can get a pair for $99.95 shipped, today only, originally $159.95. Unlike other headphones, Aeropex uses bone conduction technology to transmit audio waves to the inner ears through the skull, bypassing the eardrums completely. Just put them on your cheekbones right in front of your ears, and you’ll be able to remain alert and aware of ambient sounds while you enjoy your music or podcasts. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction technology delivers premium audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- 8-Hour Battery Life - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of music and calls.
- IP67 Waterproof Rating - Completely sweat and waterproof. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging. (Not suitable for swimming)
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable headphones, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening.
- Exclusive Sport Pack - Includes Aeropex bone conduction headphones and sport belt to keep you hands-free in style.
Thanks to its IP67 rating, they are fully water and sweat proof, which means you can run in the rain, sun or snow. Simply tilt them at a 30-degree angle towards your face to stop vibrations. Plus, the the Aeropex are integrated with Premium Pitch 2.0+ technology to deliver an optimum audio experience to every user. A single charge is good for up to 8-hours of continuous use and a quick 15-minute charge provides enough power for your workout.
By expanding our range of bone conduction headphones, we hope to bring something fresh to the market. The Aeropex bring another dimension to the Trekz Air range, now incorporating a smaller waterproof design, and offer an exciting look into what is possible when you train with bone conduction technology. We hope to carry on developing and improving our collection as well as the AfterShokz brand,” said Ken Chen, AfterShokz CTO.