AfterShokz OpenMove Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones are perfect for any outdoor activities or when you need to hear your surroundings, and it’s being offered for just $55.96 shipped, today only, originally $79.95. Since it’s powered by bone conduction technology, these headphones allow you to stay connected and aware of your surroundings, while its lightweight partial titanium fit delivers open-ear comfort. The IP55 rating means that it can repel sweat, dust, and moisture. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and aware of your surroundings. Designed with a titanium band for slim, lightweight and comfortable wear, all-day, everyday.
- Versatile Headphones - Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity offers convenient multipoint pairing compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth-ready devices. Pairs with smartphones, tablets, Mac and PC computers and laptops.
- Durable and Sweatproof - These IP55 certified headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture, making them the perfect workout partner for any sports, fitness or running enthusiast. Built to withstand even the rainiest weather.
- Six-Hour Battery Life - 6 hours of continuous music, podcasts and calls on a single charge. Enjoy balanced audio, optimal volume and rich bass anytime, anywhere with this premium OpenMove headset.
- Exclusive Sticker Skin Pack - Includes 5 exclusive to Amazon sticker skins. The 5 versatile designs offer easy headphone customization.
Forget charging cases, OpenMove is good for up to 6 continuous hours of audio and calls on a single charge via USB-C. Should you need an emergency power boost, charge your OpenMove for 30 minutes to receive about 2 hours of usage. There are 3 EQ settings (Human Voice, Standard, and Earplug Mode) for a more customizable listening experience. You can toggle between EQ setting to enjoy better acoustics depending on your surroundings.
The name ‘OpenMove’ came from our desire to make bone conduction headphones and their safety benefits both more openly accessible to everyone regardless of economic differences and easier to use in day-to-day life,” said the company.