Think of the Agent 64: Spies Never Dies as a first-person shooter that puts a modern twist on GoldenEye 007 for the N64. Developer Replicant 6 says this game was inspired by classic 90s console shooters, where players can explore new locales, accomplish various objectives and fight against state-of-the-art 1997 enemy AI.
You assume the role of ex-agent John Walter, codenamed 64, who is called back into action to save the world once more. Each story mission you take on is a self contained environment where there multiple varied objectives must be completed, like hacking terminals, steal secret plans, free civilian hostages and more. The demo is available now. Or, you could just play a GoldenEye 64 remake in Far Cry 5.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
Why Early Access? I will add new story missions as often as I can manage. Like an episodic game. I would appreciate your support as I progressively add more content and polish to this project,” said the developer.