Photo credit: Kotaku
Ubisoft’s Far Cry 5 may be light years ahead of Nintendo 64’s GoldenEye 007 in terms of graphics power, but what if you remade the latter using the former’s map editor? It would turn out like this remake by Krollywood, who spent about 1,400 hours over 3-years on the project, complete with every level from the original except for two bonus stages. Since the Far Cry 5 map editor has assets from Assassin’s Creed and Watch Dogs, the possibilities are endless. Read more for a video and additional information.
Some of the things you can use in the Far Cry 5 map editor include placing omnilights / spotlights, use electrical sparks / fires / smoke, add or resize water volumes, placing generic shapes in any area, building tunnels and even make use of a slingshot. In all, Krollywood had over 9,000 assets to work with from games such as Far Cry 3: Blooddragon, Far Cry 4, Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 5 and its DLC’s: Hours of Darkness, Lost on Mars, and Dead Living Zombies.
- Smooth Display: The 17.3” 144Hz display delivers a high refresh rate for smooth and vibrant gameplay so you don't miss a frame of the game
- Powered Up: The 10th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers solid high performance processing power to bring you an unparalleled gaming experience
- Supercharged Graphics: The GTX 1660 Ti is built on NVIDIA's Turing architecture. Supercharged for today's most popular games, exerience the game
- Play Cool: Featuring CPU and GPU cooling technology to maximize airflow and thermals for smooth gaming and performance within a compact chassis
- Customizable Lighting: Customize each key to your liking and receive real time in-game status updates through keyboard lighting