Alien Isolation was first released in 2014, so it’s no surprise that some fans think the game is due for a remake in Unreal Engine 5. Enfant Terrible thought so as well and actually did something about it by creating a concept trailer that mainly focuses on the eerie environments found throughout the original game, including the cryo pod room and computer mainframe area.
We also get a glimpse of the med bay, but the most suspenseful point is when the Xenomorphs show themselves. For those who have never played Alien Isolation, it’s essentially a single-player action-adventure game with an emphasis on stealth and survival horror. You control Amanda Ripley from a first-person perspective while exploring a space station and completing objectives, like activating computers and collecting certain items. The Alienware Concept UFO would be perfect for playing this Unreal Engine 5 remake.
- Go all digital with Xbox Series S and enjoy next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever, at a great price. Bundle includes: Xbox Series S console, one Xbox Wireless Controller, a high-speed HDMI cable, power cable, and 2 AA batteries.
- Make the most of every gaming minute with Quick Resume, lightning-fast load times, and gameplay of up to 120 FPS—all powered by Xbox Velocity Architecture.*
- Enjoy digital games from four generations of Xbox, with hundreds of optimized titles that look and play better than ever.
- When you add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (membership sold separately) you get online multiplayer to play with friends and an instant library of 100plus high-quality games, including day one releases from Xbox Game Studios like Halo Infinite.*
- Hardware-accelerated ray tracing gives your games a heightened level of realism. Bring your games and movies to life with advanced 3D Spatial Sound, which produces rich, dynamic audio environments.