Amazon’s Echo Input lets you add Alexa to just about any speaker, all for $9.99, today only, originally $34.99. It connects with a 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth, and once connected, just ask Alexa to play a song, check the news / weather, set alarms / timers, add items to your to-do list, or even control compatible smart home devices. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
With Echo Input connected, use your voice to ask for a song, artist, or genre from supported streaming services and play music across compatible Echo devices as well as connected speakers in your home. Users can also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, and lots more. Alexa currently has over 50,000 skills and counting. These skills are like apps and help you do more in your daily life, or create your own skills with Alexa Skill Blueprints.