Amazon’s Echo Show 10 HD smart display builds upon its predecessor and adds several new features, with the main one being a brilliant 10-inch, adaptive HD display that automatically stays in view when you interact with Alexa regardless if where you are in the room. To ensure this action stays quiet, its brushless motor is completely silent, meaning you won’t hear a thing as Echo Show 10 rotates. More information here. Read more for a video and additional information.
Featuring dual, front-firing tweeters and a powerful woofer for premium, directional sound that automatically adapts to your space, making it great for music, videos, and more. This smart display also rotate as you watch the news, or TV shows from Hulu + Live TV, Prime Video, and soon, Netflix. When Alexa Guard is in Away Mode, Echo Show 10 periodically pans the room and will send you a Smart Alert if it detects someone in its field of view. You’ll also be able to securely access a live feed from another Echo Show device or the Alexa app, with the ability to remotely zoom or pan the display and camera to see the entire room.
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM.
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
These are the best Echo devices we have ever made. Echo and Echo Dot look beautiful and sound even better, and Echo Show 10 completely reimagines Alexa with a screen—the display moves with you, staying in view as you move around. It’s as natural as having a conversation. Plus, Alexa continues to get smarter—just ask to watch Netflix, make group calls, join video meetings on Zoom, upgrade your smart home with Alexa Guard and Amazon Sidewalk, and much more,” said Tom Taylor, Senior Vice President, Amazon Alexa.