Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K Max streaming device now comes with Wi-Fi 6 support, and you can get one for $34.99 shipped, today only, originally $54.99. This model is 40% more powerful than its predecessor and boasts a new quad-core 1.8GHz processor as well as 2GB of RAM, so your apps open quicker. Product page. Read more for a hands-on review showing why it’s the best Fire TV Stick yet.
- Our most powerful streaming stick - 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K, with faster app starts and more fluid navigation.
- Support for next-gen Wi-Fi 6 - Enjoy smoother 4K streaming across multiple Wi-Fi 6 devices.
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV - Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with IMDb TV, Pluto TV, Tubi, and more.
It supports 4K UHD, HDR, and HDR10+ streaming, as well as Dolby Vision / Dolby Atmos. You also get the latest Alexa Voice Remote to easily search for the content you want and manage your compatible smart home devices. Enjoy all of your favorite content from Netflix, NOW, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV and more.
Fire TV Stick 4K Max received the Climate Pledge Friendly badge on Amazon stores, as part of a program that makes it easier for customers to discover and shop for more sustainable products. It also has a Low Power Mode to intelligently conserve energy when it goes to sleep and deliver energy savings over the lifetime of the device,” said Amazon in a press release.