Amazon’s all-new Kindle now has a sharper display with a front-light, and can be picked up for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $89.99. This e-reader’s adjustable front light lets you read indoors or outdoors and at more times of day, thanks to its glare-free touchscreen display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Purpose-built for reading with a 167 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.
- Adjustable brightness lets you read comfortably—indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Unlike a tablet, a single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- 8GB of storage means thousands of titles on hand all in a compact size.
- Read distraction-free. Highlight passages, look up definitions, translate words, and adjust text size—without ever leaving the page.
Users are able to find great reads and Kindle exclusives, while Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books, magazines, and other titles. Or, if you just can’t read enough, there’s Kindle Unlimited, which offers over a million titles and thousands of audiobooks to boot. Don’t have the Kindle with you? Just use Whispersync over Wi-Fi to switch from Kindle to the Kindle app without losing your place.