Earlier today, Analogue restocked the Super Nt in extremely limited quantities, and as expected, it sold out immediately. However, they also added a few Nt Mini Noir consoles that are still available at the time of this post. Think of this as a modern $499 NES console, complete with a perfected cartridge slot, updated user interface / branding / packaging, and bundled with a new 8BitDo 2.4g controller for NES right in the box. Read more for a video review and additional information.
The console itself is anodized with a gun metal finish and features gold plated I/Os as well as transparent controller ports. Available ports include: HDMI, RGB / Component / S-Video / Composite Analog audio, a microphone input, Famicom expansion port, USB, and a standard power out. Despite its seemingly high price tag, if you want one, you’ll still have to act fast, and it’s limited to one console per customer. More information here.
- Hd audio and video (720p) with 16: 9/4: 3 Switch (HD cable only); 3 ft. Hd cable; includes AV ports with AV cable
- High compatibility with (NTSC/PAL) NES, Super NES, and Super Famicom cartridges
- Hyperkin-engineered perfect pin (patent pending) Technology sets a new standard for state-of-the-art, high-quality pins
- Comes with a “Cadet” and a “Scout” Premium classic-style Controller; Controller ports support two compatible controllers for each Console
- Includes 6 ft. Micro charge cable and AC Adapter. If AC adapter is not included, We strongly recommend that you use a USB wall AC adapter that has a minimum output of 5V 1A.