Priced at a hefty $1600 USD, Angry Miao’s AM HATSU is claimed to be the “world’s first organically shaped wireless 3D split ergo keyboard”. Inspired by the dystopian science fiction neo-Western television series Westworld, this keyboard’s design is based on its opening animation of a futuristic robotic arm sculpting a living organic shape. Read more for a hands-on video, additional pictures and information.
Angry Miao used aviation-grade five-axis CNC metal crafting and surface treatment technology to creat the organic-looking shape for AM HATSU, while an advanced three-dimensional shape, consisting of a high inside and low outside, effectively reduces pain in the wrist joints. Unlike traditional computer keyboards, AM HATSU boasts an unconventional 4×6 layout. Available in Spring 2022 and limited to just 100-units worldwide.
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable soft-cushioned membrane rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma Fully syncs with popular games Razer hardware Philips Hue and gear from 30 plus partners supports 16 8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macro Support Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic Magnetic Wrist Rest Made of soft-touch leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions with built-in magnets for convenient alignment
- Durable Construction Supports up to 80 million clicks backed by a 2-year
Why is nobody using advanced five-axis CNC and the fastest wireless technology to create a keyboard that truly speaks to the user’s imagination and actually improves the health of the shoulder and neck? It’s because nobody dares to create a keyboard that pushes boundaries and has no regard for cost,” said Li Nan, founder of Angry Miao.