Logitech’s ERGO K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard may look slightly unusual, but for good reason. Featuring a curved wrist rest with pillowed cushioning places for your forearms that offer 54% more support, while reducing bending by 25% and the adjustable palm lift feature keeps your wrists in a natural posture, whether you’re seated or standing. Read more for a video and additional information.
- Improved Typing Posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split keyframe and reduce muscle strain on your wrists and forearms thanks to the sloping keyboard design
- Pillowed Wrist Rest: Curved wrist rest with memory foam layer offers typing comfort with 54 per cent more wrist support; 25 per cent less wrist bending compared to standard keyboard without palm rest
- Perfect Stroke Keys: Scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips so you can type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, precision and fluidity
- Adjustable Palm Lift: Whether seated or standing, keep your wrists in total comfort and a natural typing posture with ergonomically-designed tilt legs of 0, -4 and -7 degrees
- Ergonomist Approved: The ERGO K860 wireless ergonomic keyboard is certified by United States Ergonomics to improve posture and lower muscle strain
It also sports a curved keyframe using Logitech’s Perfect Stroke key system, which is designed for comfort, precision and fluidity. User-friendly online on-boarding, including ergonomic workstation tips, makes setting up this keyboard a snap on Mac or PC platforms whether it be Bluetooth Low Energy or with the USB dongle.
We know that most people spend between a quarter and a third of their lives at work, so it is important they stay comfortable while they’re at it. We created a science-driven ergonomic keyboard to help office workers improve their posture, increase comfort and lower muscle strain. ERGO K860 is designed, developed and tested with criteria set out by leading ergonomists, resulting in a typing experience that does not compromise your productivity,” said Lars Holm Lauridsen, senior global product manager at Logitech.