Anker’s Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S has been voted best in its class for many reasons, and it can be picked up for $159.99 shipped, today only, originally $229.99. Worried about noise? It cleans with the equivalent sound of a running microwave, and measures just 2.85-inches tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease. The 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ technology, and up to 1300Pa of suction power ensure that your floors as well as carpets are clean as can be. Product page.
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
It comes equipped with a larger 0.6L dustbin to enable RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes of continuous cleaning without the need for emptying in between. Plus, the anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a stylish look and extra protection for, while the triple-layer high-performance filter achieves a better clean for your living space.