Anker’s PowerCore Fusion 5000 is not only a wall charger, but a power bank too, and it’s being offered for just $19.99, today only, originally $29.99. When not plugged into the wall, its 5000mAh capacity provides enough power for around two full smartphone charges and at least a full charge for other mobile USB devices, making it ideal for trips or a weekend getaway. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- The Ultimate 2-in-1 Charger: A hybrid high-capacity portable battery and dual-port wall charger in one sleek package.
- High-Speed Charging: In the wall or on-the-go, Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies ensure that all devices receive their fastest possible charge. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Charge-and-Go: Charge your device and PowerCore Fusion's internal battery via a wall outlet, then take it with you for up to 3 phone charges—any place, any time. Boasts a foldable plug to ensure maximum portability.
- What You Get: PowerCore Fusion 5000, 2ft micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our 18-month worry-free and friendly customer service.
It’s designed to provide portable power for any phone, tablet or USB powered device, thanks to its foldable plug and universal voltage compatibility. To keep you safe, it uses a combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices and your chargers.