The Bastron B10 Glass Touch Smart Keyboard is just 0.28-inches thick and looks like something straight from the TRON universe. Boasting an aluminum base and a tempered glass surface with the key layout screen directly printed onto it. That’s right, it has capacitive touch keys with built-in vibration and audio feedback for every keystroke, which also makes the surface much easier to clean, compared to a traditional computer keyboard. Read more for a video and additional information.
Unlike other keyboards, this one has a number pad that doubles as a touch-sensitive trackpad. In other words, you may not even need a separate computer mouse. Plus, it’s splash-resistant, dust-proof, and can be wiped down quickly with a microfiber cloth without having to worry about anything getting stuck in-between keys.
- Dynamic RGB backlighting across three zones, with full customization of colors and lighting effects
- Dust and spill resistant design rated up to IP42 protection guards against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop
- Six programmable macro keys give you the in-game advantage of powerful macros or key remaps
- Detachable, soft rubber palm rest reduces stress on your wrists so you can play longer in comfort
- Dedicated volume and media controls give you direct control over your audio without having to interrupt your game