The Anker Powerhouse 200 Portable Power Station is great for emergencies or for use when outdoors, and you can get one for $169.99 shipped, today only, originally $229.99. It’s also capable of pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet, although it will not replenish its own battery if the power requirements of connected devices exceed that of input. Charge a MacBook Pro or other laptops over 5 times, a smartphone around 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Universal Compatibility: Pump out the power for mobile devices, emergency equipment, computers, and small appliances.
- Hours of Power: Charge a MacBook Pro over 5 times, a phone over 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours.
- Recharge Your Way: Replenish PowerHouse's cell capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, or an AC power adapter. Compatible with 5-22V DC output solar chargers (not included).
- What You Get: PowerHouse 200, AC adapter, power cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
You canr replenish the PowerHouse’s cell capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, an AC power adapter, or even optional 5-22V DC output solar chargers. The package itself includes the PowerHouse 200 unit, an AC adapter, power cable, welcome guide, a worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Introduced at CES, ANKER takes its fan-favorite PowerHouse portable battery and shrinks it down in size and powers it up with a 60W Power Delivery output/input. The PowerHouse 200 also has a 200Wh capacity while weighing under 7 pounds. The built-in 100W AC output means that modern appliances can be powered when needed,” said the company.