The Anker PowerHouse II 400 Portable Power Station is great for emergencies or just camping, and you can get one for $239.99 shipped after clipping the 30% off coupon and entering promotion code: ANKRSD1730, this weekend only, originally $459.99. It features a 60W USB-C port equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology to charge mobile devices at high speed, which means a MacBook Air 2020 can be powered to 50% in just over 40 minutes or an iPhone 12 / 13 to 50% in just 30 minutes. Product page – be sure to clip the 30% off coupon and enter promotion code: ANKRSD1730 during final checkout to receive the additional discounts. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh)23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Air (30Wh) 11 times, or a camera more than 20 times.
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, speakers, TVs, and other sensitive appliances.
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, Car Port to DC Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
When you’re out camping, the DC input port supports recharging via optional solar panels, enabling you to charge the power station directly using just sunlight, Plus, it supports maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for more efficient power transfer. In case of power outage, its built-in flashlight can be switched between low brightness, full brightness, and SOS modes, while an LED light bar on the reverse provides ambient light.