Anker’s USB-C Power Strip Surge Protector has all the ports you need to charge your mobile devices, and you can get one for $43.99 shipped, today only, originally $69.99. Use the 45W USB-C port to reduce charging times by up to 1.5 hours when charging iPhone 11 / 12 / 13, iPad Pro, Samsung S11+, and many more devices. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge at High Speed: A 45W USB-C port supports high-speed charging for a wide variety of phones, tablets, and more. Fully charge a 12″ MacBook in just 2 hours or charge an iPhone 11 almost 2 times faster than with an original charger.
- Clutter-Free Charging: With three AC outlets on one side, and two 15W USB-A ports and a 45W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port on the other, you can direct power cords towards the back of your desk while having simple, clutter-free access to the front-facing USB ports.
- Superior Safety: Equipped with a wide range of safety features including surge protection, overload protection, a fire-resistant casing, and more to keep you and your devices completely safe.
- What You Get: PowerExtend USB-C 3 Capsule USB-C power strip with 6 ft cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $50,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service.
It features a total of 3 AC outlets on one side and 2 USB-A ports as well as a USB-C port on the other, which allows you to power up to 6 devices simultaneously. The flexible 6-foot cord offers greater freedom over where you charge, while a 45° flat plug gives you access to hard-to-reach outlets. A 7-point safety system which includes temperature control, short-circuit protection, and a fire-resistant exterior keeps your devices safe.