Apple AirPods 2 are still holding up quite well for anyone who doesn’t require active noise cancellation, and Prime Members (30-day free trial) can get a pair for $114.99 shipped, today only, originally $159. This model features the H1 chip with a custom audio architecture to create a revolutionary audio experience and improved synchronization. These AirPods deliver up to 50 percent more talk time compared to first generation AirPods. Product page. Already have AirPods? Check out more Prime day deals here. Read more for a hands-on video review explaining why it’s still worth getting in 2020 and additional information.
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
Users can now switch between devices while listening to music on iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad twice as fast as before. Plus, AirPods 2 also feature the convenience of “Hey Siri”, making it easier to change songs, make a call, adjust the volume or get directions simply by using your voice.
The world’s best wireless headphones just got even better with the new AirPods. They are powered by the new Apple-designed H1 chip which brings an extra hour of talk time, faster connections [and] hands-free ‘Hey Siri’,” said Phil Schiller, Apple Fellow.