The Apple iPhone 12 leather MagSafe cases are set to launch on November 6, coinciding with the start of pre-orders for the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini. However, a distributor already got their hands on all of the, and recorded a hands-on video for all to see. They’re reportedly made of highly quality premium leather, lined with a type of suede on the inside to protect the handset, while the exterior surface is non-slip. Read more for the short clip and additional information.
There’s no word yet on pricing, but it’s speculated to retail at $69, or $20 more than the silicone case with MagSafe. The actual leather is reported to be a specially tanned and finished European leather, but the leather wallet accessory should also work with the leather case without any issues.
- Compatible with iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro
- Multi-layer defense: solid inner shell and soft outer cover (NO BUILT IN SCREEN PROTECTOR)
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hands-free media viewing
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- Includes OtterBox limited lifetime warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic