ASUS is known for their computers, video cards and gaming accessories, but today, they’ve unveiled the PureGo PD100. This innovative food safety detection device is capable of identifying pesticides, pollutants, and other residues from fruits or vegetables. Thanks to its intuitive “drop-in” design, simply submerse the device within the food container and it automatically checks for pesticides as well as other contaminants. Read more for a video and additional information.
It’s constructed from a food-grade liquid silicone rubber (LSR), complete with a 28-fin spiral filter that protects the optical-sensor from residue. Plus, the PureGo has full wireless charging capabilities, which means the device to be safely immersed in water. Use the companion app to record historical data, including time spent washing and cleanliness detection levels. Available now in North America, priced at $199.99 USD.
- 31.5 inch wqhd (2560x1440) 1800r curved hdr display with ultrafast 144hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Asus extreme low motion blur sync (elmb sync) technology enables a 1ms response time (mprt) together with adaptive sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with asus eye care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive game visual & game plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Shadow boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over exposing bright areas
When PureGo is connected to the special mobile app, it monitors and store the entire food-washing process automatically, helping you to improve the way you wash your food. You can even share results with your friends or family,” said ASUS.