AUKEY’s 20,000Mah Wireless Charging Power Bank doubles as a smartphone stand, and you can get one for $36.33 shipped after clipping the on-page 10% off coupon and entering coupon code: M2HFBAC9, today only, originally $45.99. You’ll be able to charge Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W without connecting a cable, while the foldable stand provides stable hands-free phone viewing. When you charge something with the Power Delivery 3.0 output and Quick Charge 3.0 output, they combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices at up to 18W. Product page – be sure to clip the 10% off coupon and enter coupon code: M2HFBAC9 during final checkout to receive the additional discount.
- Wireless Charging Stand: Conveniently charge your Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W without connecting a cable (supports 5W, 7.5W, and 10W wireless output levels). The foldable stand provides stable hands-free phone viewing.
- Dual Fast Charging Output: Power Delivery 3.0 output and Quick Charge 3.0 output combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices at up to 20W. Fast charge your iPhone 12 up to 50% in 30 minutes.
- High Capacity: The massive 20, 000mAh capacity can charge more than 6 times for iPhone 11 and 5 times for iPhone XS, almost 5 full times for Samsung Galaxy S10, more than 4 times for iPhone 11, and over 2.5 times for iPad mini 5.
- Handy LED Indicators: The LED battery level indicator shows the remaining battery level at a glance. A dedicated wireless charging indicator ensures correct wireless charging and shows when wireless fast charging is active.
- Package Contents: AUKEY PB-WL03 Basix Pro Wireless Charging Power Bank, USB-A to C Cable, User Manual, and 24-Month Promise Card
The kickstand isn’t just a flimsy piece of plastic, and to use, just pull out the stand arm until it clicks in place. For wired charging, simply connect the cable to the portable charger and your device, as there’s no need to press the power button. To use wireless charging, short-press the power button until the indicator becomes orange, and then place your Qi-enable device on the power bank.