AUKEY’s DR02 1080p Dashcam ensures that you have video proof should anything go wrong while driving, and it can be picked up for $45.43 shipped with coupon code: GDQDWPTU, today only, originally $99.99. Featuring a Sony Exmor IMX323 Sensor that captures super-sharp Full HD video and an expanded 170° field of view for full road coverage. Product page – be sure to enter coupon code: GDQDWPTU during final checkout for the additional 35% off discount.
- Low-profile ‘stealth’ dash cam sits unnoticed behind your rear view mirror, ready to back you up in the event of any incident on the road. Sony Exmor Sensor captures everything in super-sharp full 1080p resolution with super-wide 170° field of view and maintains strong performance in low-light conditions for nighttime driving. Captures video (with optional in-car audio) and stills
- Emergency Recording Mode, activated by built-in gravity sensor, automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects them against being overwritten. Time-Lapse Recording creates a time-lapse video of your journey. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (available separately) to embed precise location & speed data for fascinating trip tracking on free third-party software and greater protection
- Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included double-sided 3M pads. Even easier to remove if you don’t want to leave it mounted after your drive – just unplug the power cable and instantly unclip the dash cam from the mount
- Powered by your standard car 12/24V socket via the included dual-port USB car charger (with spare port to charge your phone) and internal supercapacitor. Automatically powers on and starts recording when you start your car and stops when you switch off the engine. The supercapacitor withstands extreme heat & cold better than standard battery technology and has a far longer operational lifetime
- 【Package Contents】: AUKEY DR02 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual
HDR and other enhancement technologies ensure that you capture better image quality when driving at night. You can easily install the camera discreetly behind your vehicle’s rear view mirror. An emergency recording mode captures unexpected driving incidents and is activated by sharp turns or sudden stops.