AUKEY’s FHD Webcam is great for those who need one, and don’t want to pay the exorbitant prices online, as it can be picked up for $45 shipped after clipping the on-page 10% off coupon, today only, originally $59.99. Clip it directly onto your computer screen or use a tripod to stand it on a flat surface to capture 1080p FHD video at 30fps and 2-megapixel photos. It can also record two-channel sound, thanks to integrated stereo microphones, which means you can easily keep in touch with friends & family via Zoom, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts, or just to capture footage for use on social media. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Full HD Video: High-definition 1080p 2-megapixel webcam with 1/2.9” CMOS image sensor and built-in stereo microphones. Delivers sharp, smooth video for Skype chats and YouTube recordings
- Live Streaming & Recording: Excellent video quality with 1080p streaming and recording at 30fps. Good performance even in dimly lit rooms. Fixed focus keeps things in focus up to five meters away. Stream and capture clearer and more detailed video, also with stereo sound
- Fast Installation: Conveniently clip this camera onto flat-screen computer monitors and laptop computer screens or stand it on desks and other flat surfaces
- Easy Use: No drivers or software to install; just plug this webcam into your device’s USB port. Compatible with Windows XP, Mac OS 10.6, and Android 5.0 or above
- Package Contents: AUKEY PC-LM1E 1080p Webcam, User Manual
Its built-in foldable clip/stand fits most flat-screen computer monitors and laptop screens, or be propped up on all kinds of flat surfaces. The two flexible hinges provide an adjustable fit and the camera can be tilted up or down for different camera angles. Rubber pads on both the camera bottom and clip/stand keeps things smooth, while also preventing scratches or marks on your table.