Hasbro, Inc. partnered with Universal Brand Development and Amblin Entertainment today to reveal the first-ever Transformers-Back to the Future collaboration, starring the all new GIGAWATT. This new time-traveling Transformers Autobot commemorates 35 years since the groundbreaking adventure film, Back to the Future, took audiences back in time. Read more for a 20 things you might have missed in Back to the Future movies video and additional information.
Limited to just 1985-pieces worldwide, this robot stands at 5.5-inches tall in Robot mode and can transform to Time Machine mode in 17 steps. Plus, it includes a blaster and whip antennae accessories, while boasting movie-inspired details from the film, including Doc Brown-style goggles, a flux capacitor chest piece, as well as time circuits. Once time machine mode is activated, the gullwing doors open and wheels rotate from vertical to horizontal to produce a hovering effect as seen in the films. Available on October 1, 2020 at select retailers.
- Final Strike figure series collection: Discover the 2-part final Strike series where 2 strike teams on opposite sides of the war for Cyber Tron clash on a single mission. Explore both sides through 2 exciting packs: this Wfc-s26 3-pack and the Wfc-s27 deception phantom strike Squadron (sold separately, subject to availability).
- Figure special edition pack: Autobot alphastrike counterforce pack includes slamdance, a G2 deco'd covert Clone Sideswipe, and a battle Masters figure. Part 1 of the final Strike figure series.
- Complete the mission battle scene: line up this package with Wfc-s27 deception phantom strike Squadron (sold separately, subject to availability) to complete mission battle scene
- Customizable weapon load out: Includes 4 weapon accessories that can attach to figures in custom configurations and a fire blasts accessory to simulate battle effects
- Amazon exclusive: celebrate the War for Cyber Tron trilogy with this special edition wfc-s26 Autobot alphastrike counterforce 3-pack.
TRANSFORMERS robots have always been more than meets the eye, but now, through the TRANSFORMERS Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams and people who share this same special quality. It is a world of constant change where things are not what they seem,” according to Hasbro.